INTRODUCING THE FUTURE OF TEAM COMMUNICATIONS
Two-way radio was the common technology for getting business done before mobile phones were even a glint on the horizon.
These days the latest solutions provide fully integrated, business critical and future-proof systems, and some of these use Mobile phone networks to deliver services using purpose built devices or even your own Smartphone.
Features can include:
- Instant “Open channel” all informed communications
- Private radio to radio calls
- Text messaging between radios/phones and to and from a PC
- GPS tracking of radios/phones, with easy to use reports
- Emergency button with “hot mic”
- Telephone calling
- Voice recording/ Image sharing
- Integration with Smartfones via Motorola WAVE PTX.